Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What's Up With the Weather?!


Good morning everyone! I’m not sure where everyone is located, but trust me you don’t want to be where I am this morning. It’s freezing here in Virginia, has been for weeks now. What’s up with the weather here lately? One day it reminds one of summer, and the next it’s winter. The weather changes so dramatically. You would swear it was bipolar. This is the time of year when everyone tends to get sick of course. I know I caught a slight cold. My throat is practically begging for reliefs from the constant coughing, my eyes are red, including my nose. If one didn’t know better they would swear I was Rudolph. I hate being sick. The only significance was actually having a legitimate excuse to not show up to classes, but then again back fired because I’m now behind. I’ve laid up in bed for a few days. My parents have forced prescription drugs down my throat and nothing seems to subside my condition. I used to love sleeping in, but now I dread it because I toss and turn and have the most random nightmares. I love eating chicken soup though. It warms my whole body like a fire was lit in the pit of my stomach. It relaxes me and makes me feel slightly better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment