Tuesday, November 26, 2013

When Will the Semester be Over?!

Is it just me or is everyone ready for this semester to be over with? I mean we’ve been coming to the same classes, looking at the same faces, listening to the same prolonged lectures by our professors. This semester seems as if it’s been going on for over a year now. I’m so ready for Spring semester as much as I’m anticipating Spring weather. Winter break is slowly approaching and I can not explain how excited I am. The count- down is slowly approaching and it’s starting to eat me alive. I don’t have much planned, but I do hope to sleep for hours without having to worry about alarms going off every five minutes because I’m hitting the snooze, or have mountains of homework to look forward to. Hopefully I can pick up more hours at work and start saving money. I can’t really work that much while I’m school, but I do what I can. Sometimes I feel like the only student on campus who actually works. Probably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment