Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Military? Maybe?

I’ve been thinking about my future lately, and I’ve been considering going to the military. I’m not really sure which branch would fit me best, so I still need to do my research. A lot of military brats try to give me their opinion on which branch is easiest, hardest, largest, most respected, etc. I’ve narrowed it down to the navy or air force, but I’m sort of kind of scared of water and scared of heights. Something that I have to rid of before I join either one huh? I have people in my ear telling me I can’t do it, or I won’t make it, or once I sign that dotted line it won’t be what I expected. I guess it depends on the experience I get from it. But when people tell me that, it makes me more anxious to prove them wrong. I mean who wouldn’t take the opportunity? There’s always a spot for any and every one, you’ll always be protected, fed, housed, discounts, holidays, and best of all they pay for your schooling. You can’t beat it. Hopefully I can get recruited this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment