Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Sebastian!

Well today, November 26, 2013, is my cat Sebastian’s birthday, she turned two today. Now I know people may wonder if it was a grammatical mistake by calling Sebastian a “she,” but in actuality you’re wrong. Sebastian is a girl. Everyone always asks why did I name her that, and here it is. I used to watch Little Mermaid every night before I went to bed as a child and absolutely fell in love with Ariel’s best friend Sebastian the lobster. I always said the next time I get a pet, boy or girl it will be named Sebastian because it will be my best friend. There you have it and to think we really are best friends. Please don’t assume I’m going to end up being the old lady, alone with 20 cats. It’s just me and Sebastian have a deep bond that me and another could ever share. The love a human can have with their animal companion is amazing and quite cute. Anyway, happy birthday Sebastian, and I wish you many more! See you when I get home J

No comments:

Post a Comment