Friday, December 6, 2013

Richmond Symphony

                A few ago, I attended the Richmond Symphony to watch the Nutcracker Ballet. I tell you, if you haven’t visited a symphony, concert, ballet, or anything linking to the theater, you’re truly missing out. I’ll be honest I was a bit skeptical about going, but I figured I try it out. What a great experience. It was something different, but different in a good way.
            The theater room was among one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. The lights were well laminated throughout the room to give a romantic and tender feel. The stage was full of live members of the symphony. You could clearly see the love and passion for their instrument, the music, the craft, and the art. The actors and actresses were dressed to par. The ballet was superb, definitely worth the expense. It was amazing to see how the crowd reacted to everything. Something that others would consider ‘lame’ or ‘boring’ was the total opposite to these people. The emotions on their faces were overwhelming and everyone begged for an encore.

            So if you’re ever in Richmond, or any other cities who have a credible theater, be sure to stop by and enjoy the true beauty of classical music and the art of theater. I promise you won’t regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment