Friday, December 6, 2013

Just Thinking...

This week has been especially stressful because of the mountains of homework, essays, and whatever else these so- called teachers expect to be done by nearing dates. And when you think about it, it's only Tuesday.  So I got myself together and made a list of off the things that needed to be completed with the corresponding dates attached Monday afternoon. One thing in particular that caught my eye was the fact that another English blog was due. I figured after my eight o'clock I'd sprint to the library and start on it. I got up at 6:30 this morning, hopped in the shower as usual and began absorbing ideas about all the possible things I could write about. And that's when it hit me, thinking in the shower. And I know whoever is reading this is thinking, *scratches head* thinking in the shower? But really, has any "normal" individual like me taken five minutes out of their shower just to stand and think? I mean think about it, one may sit in a classroom for however long, and just can't seem to get those brain juices flowing, but somehow the cadence of falling water suddenly makes one feel passively engaged and full of thoughts and information. I don’t know about many of you, but I think showers should play a huge part in the daily activities that are instructed during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment