Friday, December 6, 2013

Last Post :(

     Farwell Suckaaaaas. Just kidding, don’t get your panties in a bunch. This is my last required blog, number 10. Shout out to my professor Sweeney for exposing myself and my classmates to blogging. I was a little defense about it at first because I don’t enjoy writing in general, but I can honestly say I took great pleasure in writing these blogs, and wouldn't mind creating a “real” blog that could possibly include advice, and just my random thoughts. Blogging has its secret benefits. Blogging can increase creativity, allow one to think outside the box, one can become a better writer, and it also can put one in the public eye. I can obviously verify because I’m currently typing this post and have a pretty good blog if I may say so myself. On that note, I’m going to wrap this up. Keep looking out for a new blog link for my “advice, and just my random thoughts” blog. Bye guysssss. You’ve been lovely. Love ya :*

No comments:

Post a Comment